Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Twilight



Corey and I made it to see the Twilight movie when it first came out in November. She also got the entire 4 book series for Christmas which she finished before the end of Christmas break (as predicted). I, too, have read them, but it's been a while so I decided to read them again in order. I'm about 1/3 the way through Twilight and I must admit I am enjoying it more the second time around. I wasn't so sure about Robert Pattinson playing the role of Edward, but now that I read the books I can totally see him in the part. Corey said I could blog about Twilight because it is awesome and is way better than "jokes of the week". I don't know about that.

2 comments:

Rosemarie said...

Mack and I have each read Twilight, we just finished New Moon...and are beginning Eclipse. We are slower...with a 2 year old in the house!

Rosemarie said...

Oh...so don't spoil it for us, please. :)

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...