Friday, April 3, 2009

It's FRIDAY!



It's finally FRIDAY! Another long week is over and not one minute too soon. The girls are so lucky because they've started their spring break. The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend...actual SUN and warmer temps. I can't wait! It's been way too long since we had some warm weather. I hope I'll be able to work in the yard a bit and maybe get a couple new plants??? We were hoping to head up to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival, but their website showed that the tulips had yet to bloom. Another casualty to our never-ending cold winter. Maybe we'll head there next weekend if the weather is nice. I'm just so happy to get to sleep in for two whole days. Hurrah for Fridays!

No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...