What? My kids calmly and happily do all they are asked and more..tee hee hee!
Well, I certainly could use some advice from Marti then, because it's as if I just asked them to do the worst thing ever for one 2 minute job! :) And lately it seems there always has to be a reward attached somehow to motivate them.
Post a Comment
Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows. Our first show was A Ch...
2 comments:
What? My kids calmly and happily do all they are asked and more..tee hee hee!
Well, I certainly could use some advice from Marti then, because it's as if I just asked them to do the worst thing ever for one 2 minute job! :) And lately it seems there always has to be a reward attached somehow to motivate them.
Post a Comment