Monday, July 26, 2010

Rainiers Baseball!

Having Mondays off this summer is so nice! We decided to take advantage of our time off & the hot weather by taking in a Rainiers game. Our seats were in the sun, and I have to admit I only made it through the 3rd inning before taking off for shade. I felt like I was literally melting in my seat. Scott & the girls made it another 2 innings before coming to join me (though they said they only came to sit with me so I wouldn't be alone...hmmm). It was a good game and exciting to the very end. We won 5 to 4 in the 10th inning.


Just arrived.

A picture with our favorite mascot, Rhubarb.

Having chicken nuggets...what else?

Our seats in the sun. We brought along a lot of sunscreen, thank goodness.

Corey thought this peanut was odd and wanted a picture of it.

A view from our seats.

She was hot and full of 'tude!

I moved over to the shade and took this pic of them from my new seat. You can just make them out in the very center of the photo.

The Rainiers pitching. Can you see the ball?

At the end of the game all the players rushed onto the field to celebrate.

1 comment:

Eric and Rozanne said...

I'd like to make it to a minor league baseball game sometime before it's over for the year. It's a fun thing to do with the kids. Glad you found some shade before you melted.

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...