Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas 2012

We were surprised to wake up to snow on Christmas Day!  It's very rare that we get a white Christmas around here.  Our friends who live just a few miles north of us in Lacey didn't get any snow.  I guess Santa thought we were less naughty this year :)  It was cool to open presents with the white stuff coming down outside.  I didn't get very many pictures of us opening presents this year, but we did get some good stuff.  Hope everyone had a great Christmas, too!

Gabby ran outside in her footy pajamas so she could get proof of our white Christmas. 

Winston got a giant bone which kept him entertained while we opened our presents. 

Corey got this really cute hedgehog ornament. 

Scott loves old cars and is always talking about buying one someday.  I always joke that I will get him a Pinto since he says I have no taste in cars.  Corey got him this t-shirt as a gag gift.

A cute nutcracker to add to her collection.

Cougar gear, of course!


1 comment:

Eric and Rozanne said...

I love that you got a white Christmas!! I didn't see any of Gabby's presents! You need to take more pictures, lady! Looks like fun gifts though.

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...