Tuesday, December 18, 2012

First Snow

We woke this morning to around a couple of inches of snow.  Today is the last day before Christmas break starts and a half day at school.  It ended up turning into a snow day because with late start they would have had about a 30 minute day.  I think the kids appreciated the extra day to sleep in.  The snow doesn't usually stick around too long and most of it has already melted.  Here are some pictures Gabby took to help us remember our first snowfall of the season.





Winston was really happy.  He loves to roll around & dig in the snow!


1 comment:

Eric and Rozanne said...

I love the first snow of the year! Perfect timing for the girls too!

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...