Friday, December 7, 2012

Menchie's

Wednesday was the grand opening of a new Menchie's in the Olympia Mall.  This town has been overrun lately with frozen yogurt places.  There are 5 Lime Berry's in the Olympia/Lacey/Tumwater area alone.  So, why try out this new place?  Well, we heard that they were giving away free yogurt between 4:30 and 6:30 pm to celebrate their grand opening.  Yes, I said FREE!  The girls & I headed over there after Gabby finished dance.  I have to say, the yogurt was really good & the amount of toppings were amazing.  I think we'll have to come back.  Sorry Lime Berry....
Gabby with her dance friends, Left to Right: Abbey, Gabby, Olivia, Kennedy, Jack, Anna & Hannah

In line...it was hard to decide which flavor to get. I got the coconut which was really good.





2 comments:

Nikki said...

WE have had the same thing happen here with tons of frozen yogurt places. What is the deal??

Eric and Rozanne said...

Now that is a deal!! None of our frozen yogurt places gave out free ice cream! And, like Nikki said, frozen yogurt places are popping up around here too. I don't think they are that popular though. One has already closed. I like it.

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...