Thursday, January 23, 2014

Day 7: Lacey Walk

It's funny how even though I get off work at 2:30, it's really hard to find the time to walk Winston before the sun goes down.   I can't wait for the long days of summer!  So today, after dropping off Gabby at dance and Corey at the orthodontist, Winston & I took a short urban jaunt around Lacey.  There wasn't much to see, but we did stumble across a cool mural on the side of the Lowe's store.  Who knew, right? 

He's walking in sunshine...we hit the big 5-0 degrees today!

Lowe's was founded in 1946 in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina.  This mural is a rendering of the original store. 

Urban dog.  Not as pretty as the woods. 

No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...