Sunday, January 19, 2014

Rhapsody Winter Guard

Last night we traveled up to Everett to watch Corey perform for the first time with her Rhapsody Winter Guard team at their friends & family exhibition night.  This is the first year for their group, and they were really good.  They have been working hard, practicing 5 hours every Sunday for the past couple of months.   It was fun to watch kids from all around Western Washington come together & work so hard to create some amazing routines.  The only bad part of the evening was that I forgot my camera, so these photos were taken on my iPhone, which I'm sad to say came out quite poorly.  We are excited to watch Corey & her team perform in Bonney Lake in a couple of weeks at a real competition.  I'm sure they will do awesome! 

Setting up.  There is Corey in the front. 
 


Sleeping on the job.

















Each team brings their own floor covering.  Here they are folding theirs after they performed.




No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...