Sunday, March 9, 2014

Burma Walk 2014

Today we completed our 4th Burma Relief 5k Walk in Gig Harbor.  I can't believe we walked this year, because after each time we swear we will never do it again.  This course is a killer, but we all made it once again and even bested last year's time by nearly 2 minutes.  I think it was because Scott stayed with Clarissa, Jennifer & me to motivate us along.  He dragged me up the hills otherwise I'm not sure I would have made it.  Luckily, we had great weather for a change, which was so nice.  It's just a relief that I have a whole year to recuperate before doing it again next year (maybe).

Our group: Scott, Clarissa, me, Jennifer, Michele & James



These two crazies ran it!

On their way back while we were still on the way to the mid point.

There is Clarissa about to cross the finish.  Scott & I finished around 54:21 and Jen was a few seconds behind.   Last year all three of us finished in 56:20.

No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...