| Here is her group backstage. |
Sunday, March 2, 2014
Dance to Make a Difference 2014
Each year Gabby's dance studio puts on a Charity Gala called Dance to Make a Difference. This was Gabby's third year performing in it, and she did great, of course! This year she was in a piece called Black & White. She will be performing this piece again in a few weeks down in Centralia & as the White Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland in April. She is one busy girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Chorus Line
Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows. Our first show was A Ch...
-
Gabby & I were supposed to go to Hood River this weekend for a girl's trip, but we ended up cancelling because I was sick, the area ...
-
Gabby gifted Scott and I an afternoon tea experience at Woodland Park Zoo for my birthday and his Father's Day. We finally got to go on...
-
Tonight Corey went to a birthday party. I received a call about an hour before she was to be brought home and told by her friend Jessica tha...

No comments:
Post a Comment