Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas 2014

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!   We didn't go overboard with gifts this year, but I think everyone was very happy with what they received.  Mostly we tried to stick to consumables....mostly gift cards and clothes.  So nice to spend the day together!

Winston was ready to get started.  "Hurry up!" he said.
Gabby with her stocking.
Corey liked that Santa brought her a new water bottle.

Owl socks.
Every year Corey has to have her Peanut Butter Cups.

Panda gift card for those fried rice cravings.  Good thing there is one on campus!
iTunes gift cards are always a hit.
Winston was excited to get a gift, too!
Coug Dad sticker for his car!
I got one, too!
Now You See Me on DVD.
Charli XCX CD.  She also got 5 Seconds of Summer Live on CD. 
Cookie Monster!


T-shirt of the Breakfast Club characters from Gabby.
Panera Gift Cards are always in demand. 
Cute hedgehog ornament.
Winston looking repentant after trying to chew up Corey's new Chapstick.
Winston wants her to share her Starbucks gift card.
Big, warm flannels were a hit this year.

1 comment:

Eric and Rozanne said...

Lots of good stuff and not much to clutter your house! You did well! :)

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...