Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Homecoming 2016

This past weekend Scott & I returned to WSU for Homecoming & to celebrate Corey's 21st birthday.  We packed in a lot of activities including a bonfire, the women's volleyball game, a football game, and brunch with the Honors College. We also had lunch at Rico's Bar, which is one of our old haunts.   It was a lot of fun hanging out with Corey & visiting the place where Scott & I met so many years ago...

Thunderstorms on the west side, but once we reached the other side of the mountains we saw some blue skies and windmills...

It was really windy on the drive to Pullman, and we had to dodge tons of tumbleweeds...this one got caught on our grill for a while before finally flying away.

I liked Corey's pumpkin.

We made it!  This is Corey's apartment.

Scott & Corey at Rico's.

Trestle bridge in downtown Pullman.

We surprised her with a birthday cake...it was so yummy!

They burned this bear in the bonfire.

Lighting the bonfire.

This was at the end when it was dying down.  We didn't get a photo when it was huge! 


Women's volleyball game.




At the Honors College brunch.  Lots of yummy food!

She can drink now! 


At the Field House before the game.


Luckily our seats were covered because it was POURING DOWN RAIN almost the entire game.





No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...