Last Tuesday Scott & I attended a concert at the Rialto Theater in downtown Tacoma by the Black Jacket Symphony. They are a cover band, and that night they played the entirety of Fleetwood Mac's Rumours album as well as some of their most popular hits. They did a phenomenal job, and we had such a great time that we decided to get tickets to see them again when they are back in the area in October to play Hotel California and other songs by the Eagles. So fun to hear live music again. We haven't been to a conert since 2019--darn Covid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Chorus Line
Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows. Our first show was A Ch...
-
Gabby & I were supposed to go to Hood River this weekend for a girl's trip, but we ended up cancelling because I was sick, the area ...
-
Gabby gifted Scott and I an afternoon tea experience at Woodland Park Zoo for my birthday and his Father's Day. We finally got to go on...
-
Tonight Corey went to a birthday party. I received a call about an hour before she was to be brought home and told by her friend Jessica tha...
No comments:
Post a Comment