I'm sure you've seen the multitude of "motivational" pictures that are posted around various businesses to boost workers' morale. They go something like this: Determination, it's the size of one's will which determines success and there's a picture of a tiny little tree next to a giant older tree. Very inspiring, huh? We have several of these posters at work. I guess they think state workers need a lot of motivation. Here are some examples of "de-motivational" pictures that I found at the website despair.com. Not all of them were funny, but these ones made me chuckle. I'd like to see some of these posted at work.
Those are pretty funny! I think you ought to post some up at work to help motivate people...you definitely need to post the Persistence one. That was SO funny...let her go, man! What's the worst that would happen...maybe a 100 word essay on professionalism. (just joking)
2 comments:
Those are pretty funny! I think you ought to post some up at work to help motivate people...you definitely need to post the Persistence one. That was SO funny...let her go, man! What's the worst that would happen...maybe a 100 word essay on professionalism. (just joking)
I love these pictures. Did they say if you could order one on the web site?
Post a Comment