Sunday, March 8, 2009

March Snow



This morning I woke up to about an inch of snow on the ground. Above is the weekend snow predictor for western Washington. How many times has it snowed this winter? I can't even remember. But I know it has been A LOT! Much more than it normally snows around here. It snowed again this morning for about an hour: big, fat snowflakes that are typical of the kind we usually get around here. I'm glad we got our gardening done yesterday though I still have 6 roses in my garage waiting to be planted. Hmmm....how is this supposed to work? Hopefully the saying that goes "In like a lion, out like a lamb" will apply at the end of the month because March has definitely roared into Western Washington.
Addendum: all the snow melted! Scott & Gabby helped me plant all 6 roses-hurrah! We did get hailed on during our task, but at least it's done.

1 comment:

Eric and Rozanne said...

I'm glad you got your roses planted. That was nice of Scott and Gabby to volunteer their services to the poor sick Mom.

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...