Friday, March 20, 2009

Twilight DVD Release



Ah, Twilight fans.......it's finally here, the DVD is set to release tomorrow March 21st. I know one person who is very excited about this...my very own 13 year old Corey. This is on her list of "must haves" and lucky for her she hasn't spent all her Target Gift Card money from Christmas yet. She has enough to pick up a copy tomorrow. I'm sure she will watch it at least a couple of times this weekend. Next week is conference week so the kids will be on half days. How much do you want to bet she will be watching it sometime during the week? I knew you were too smart to take that sucker bet! Ha ha!

No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...