Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another Wednesday Funny

Another rainy & cold Wednesday here in the Pacific NW. It feels more like February than mid May. They are saying it's going to be sunny this weekend, so that's definitely something to look forward to. This joke brought a little smile to my face today and I hope it does the same for you!

A turtle was crossing the road when he got mugged by two snails. When the police show up, they ask him what happened. The shaken turtle replies, "I don't know. It all happened so fast!"


2 comments:

Nadia said...

Susan you guys really impress me with how much you get out and see. Thanks for giving me so good ideas for day trips. I love to see your photos.

Eric and Rozanne said...

I have seen three turtles crossing the road in the past two weeks. No Joke! I guess they fall into the roadkill category here. Next time I see one, I'm going to blog it. It's weird to me.

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...