Today I braved the blistering heat to watch Corey perform at her track meet against Marshall Middle School. Corey didn't run at the last track meet, but this time I got to see her run the 400 meter. She ran it in 1:58...not too shabby. She also had a personal best on her shot put, at 16'8" which was a foot further than last time. Way to go Corey!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Chorus Line
Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows. Our first show was A Ch...
-
Gabby & I were supposed to go to Hood River this weekend for a girl's trip, but we ended up cancelling because I was sick, the area ...
-
Gabby gifted Scott and I an afternoon tea experience at Woodland Park Zoo for my birthday and his Father's Day. We finally got to go on...
-
Tonight Corey went to a birthday party. I received a call about an hour before she was to be brought home and told by her friend Jessica tha...
No comments:
Post a Comment