Sunday, May 17, 2009
Star Trek
Tonight I went to see the new Star Trek movie with my friend Clarissa. I have to admit I really liked it! It was action packed & had a lot of humor. They did a great job of picking actors to portray younger versions of the original characters. I even liked Chris Pine as Captain Kirk which I wasn't totally sold on before seeing the movie. I remember watching Star Trek with my dad when I was little. It was always on in our house. I really enjoyed the original movies. If you liked the original series or movies, you should definitely go see it. Lots of fun! I give it 5 out of 5 stars!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Chorus Line
Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows. Our first show was A Ch...
-
Gabby & I were supposed to go to Hood River this weekend for a girl's trip, but we ended up cancelling because I was sick, the area ...
-
Gabby gifted Scott and I an afternoon tea experience at Woodland Park Zoo for my birthday and his Father's Day. We finally got to go on...
-
Tonight Corey went to a birthday party. I received a call about an hour before she was to be brought home and told by her friend Jessica tha...
No comments:
Post a Comment