Monday night we went to the Tacoma Rainiers game against the Fresno Grizzlies. Luckily Daryl was able to get us free tickets to the game. It was cool because they were "Gold Club" tickets which entitled us to to lots of free stuff including parking, pop, water, and a bunch of different snacks. I still managed to sneak in some Cracker Jack and Sour Patch Kids though :) We had brought along sweatshirts & even a blanket as we didn't know what the weather would be like, but it stayed nice & warm during the whole game.
I like attending the Rainiers games much better than the Mariners games. The stadium is much smaller and the crowd is a bit more interactive. They tossed up t-shirts and soft baseballs which Daryl managed to snag for Trevor. Good job Daryl!
The Rainiers won 7 to 2. I think we are good luck because the last game we attended they also won :) Not like the time the Bass' went. That time they lost to Nashville, but I think Rozanne might have been routing for her "home" team!
Thanks to Daryl & Marti for getting us tickets. We had great fun!

Corey looking so excited as we arrived at the game.

Emily, Ally & Gabby ready to go see some baseball!

Scott waiting in the parking lot.
The row of spectators.

Poor Luke-who made him wear that Utah shirt?

Gabby always having fun.

Daryl showing off his guns.

Ally, Luke & Gabby climbing over the seats.

There's Rudolph before the "Run the Bases" competition. He lost because he got distracted by a pretty girl.

Scott making sure Corey's hat stays on.

Packing up after the game.

The last pitch.

After the game.
4 comments:
You guys have been BUSY lately! We really enjoyed the Rainiers game we went to also...we couldn't decide who to cheer for so we would've been happy either way, but I just liked it because it was close and an exciting game. Where's Marti?
I sat next to her so was hard to get her picture.
She lies...they went without me! Just kidding! The phrase about "don't bite the hand that feeds" comes to mind--making rude comments about Luke's cute Ute's shirt when we took you to a game! The nerve! :)
It was begging to be said :)
Post a Comment