Sunday, July 29, 2012

British Car Show 2012

On Saturday, while Corey & I were hiking, Scott & Gabby drove up to Bellevue for the British Car Show.  Last year Scott & Corey went to this event and had a great time.  This year Gabby decided she wanted to go.  Getting out of hiking was just an added bonus :)  She took so many great photos that I had a hard time deciding which ones to post!  Hopefully this is not too many!





Gabby got to drive this little car. 











The Queen! It looks like the same dress she wore to the Olympic Opening Ceremonies :)






I think I must be partial to red because most of the cars I have posted are red!




This car just looks happy :)




I miss the Mini!





It wouldn't be a British car show without some Corgis!





No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...