Saturday, July 14, 2012

BYU

Gabby attended a 2 week ballet intensive at BYU.  She had a wonderful time, but we are so happy she is home! A lot of people asked how we liked being "kid free" while she was in Utah and Corey was in Texas, and I have to admit that it was a bit lonely.  I know we will have to be empty nesters before long, but I will selfishly grab onto these last 5 years with both hands!  I know it will pass by too quickly. 

Some pictures from her adventures...
 
Beautiful area-think this was taken in Northern Utah.

We stopped for a quick lunch at Subway.
 
Downtown Salt Lake City



 

Some really cool balloons.  She could see them from her dorm.


Gabby with her roommate & good friend, Sarah.

Some fireworks from the 4th of July extravaganza!


Gabby with her dance friend, Amanda, who traveled all the way from New Jersey.

Taken at Seven Peaks water park.
 
Nicely made bed!

They traveled to Temple Square..

to listen to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

Her certificate given at the banquet.


Gabs with one of her teachers.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I just caught up on your blog. I haven't seen it for so long. All of your pics are so cute. how did gabby like the dance camp? Paige and Mckell are there right now for a 2 day jazz camp.

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...