Sunday, September 8, 2013

Westport Beach

Today we were supposed to go hiking at Mt. Rainier, but after checking the weather report for the beach, we decided to go to Westport instead since we haven't been to the beach all summer.  Well, the weather was not quite as good as forecast.  Luckily, we were smart enough to pack jackets, which we ended up needing.   We ate our picnic lunch, then Gabby & Winston ran around in the water.  Winston managed to get good & dirty, so he was in heaven.  We did a little dance photo shoot down by the water which I  think turned out pretty well.  After that we walked along the boardwalk, before finally deciding we had enough of the dreary weather & drove home to blue skies & much warmer temps.  Now I remember why we don't go to the Washington beaches very often. 

The sun was shining when we got there, but promptly went away.

Excited to hit the beach!


Eating our picnic lunch.


Scott was huddled under a jacket.  He was wishing he had brought sweat pants. 

Winston begging for food.

That's one sandy foot!

Lurking...




Gabby entertained us with some singing & dancing.



Gabby's it is stinking cold face.  Winston did not mind one bit, though. 






This is his I'm about to shake face. 

Doing what he loves most...rolling around in the sand. 



Photo shoot.  Her feet were so sandy!  I guess when you do photo shoots with the professionals they must have assistants who brush all the sand off the models' feet. 







I like the candid shots, too.

Flexible girl.















I love this one with Winston just standing there in the background. 





Scott wanted to be a model, too.


These were taken on the boardwalk. 


1 comment:

Nikki said...

SOOO cute. I love these pics. I remember those cold beach days in Washington, but it is really beautiful there!

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...