Friday, January 17, 2014

A Walk a Day....

....will keep the vet doctor away?  I definitely hope so.  I'm starting a new post series to chronicle Winston's and my daily walks.  We actually started walking a couple of days ago, but today was the first day I thought to bring my camera along.  I hate making New Years resolutions because they're so hard to keep. So this is more of a New Years "challenge".   Let's admit it, we both need to get outside more & could stand to lose a few pounds.  The hard part will be getting some non-blurry pictures because that dog does not stay still.  Wish me luck!

Day 1: walked around our neighborhood.  The weather was dry, but foggy & cold.  Temp: 41 degrees.  Not horrible for winter time, but I am missing the sun.  The fog has been relentless the last couple of days. 

Skulking...Corey's truck in the background. 

He found some girls to pet him and admire his cuteness. 

What's the Northwest without moss growing on our trees?  Nice to see some green, though. 

So cliche: dog & water hydrant photo. 

1 comment:

Eric and Rozanne said...

Yay! I finally got to the post that explained the counting of days. :)

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...