Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Equinox



Happy first day of spring to everyone! It's been a long, wet, snowy, cold winter and I am happy that spring has finally come! Not that the weather today felt anything like spring-we got pounded with rain & wind-but it's the "idea" that spring is here that put a little spring in my step (no pun intended!). I checked out the roses that I replanted, and I think most of them will make it even though they did get snowed on the day after they were transplanted. The 6 new plants I planted are doing well. Unfortunately for them now Winston has decided that he's a "real " male dog and has started to pee with his leg up and Corey spotted him peeing on one of my plants. That does NOT make me happy! Hope the weather is good where you are...I saw that it was supposed to be nice here starting next Friday, so I'll cross my fingers and hope it comes true. I know Scott is very excited about that as he has plans to go golfing.....we'll see.

1 comment:

Eric and Rozanne said...

So Winston knows he's a boy now, huh? LOL! Good luck with training him...

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...