Today Gabby threw a going away party for McKell. She decided to do a Hawaiian theme party and the highlight was making shave ice. It is a hand-crank model and all the girls took turns making their own shave ice. I think everyone had a good time. P.S. A big thank you to Corey who helped me get everything ready for the party including baking the yummy chocolate chip cookies!

Savannah, Jewel & McKell

Jewel, McKell, Janae, Ally, Gabie, Savannah & Gabby

Gabby was reading from her diary about our trip to Maui in 2005.

They played a rousing rendition of "Aloha-oi"

Gabby shaving her ice

Janae & Savannah

All waiting in line for another turn on the shave ice machine

More waiting

Gabie & Savannah

Ally & Janae
2 comments:
Looks like a fun party! What a cute bunch of girls...I love the picture with them all together. I need Gabby to come and plan Tessa's party. :)
Thanks for the party. McKell had a lot of fun. We appreciate all of the love and friendship your family has shown us.
Post a Comment