Sunday, June 28, 2009

Transformers 2



Last night Scott, my friend Clarissa, and I went to see Transformers 2. It has gotten horrible critic reviews. But we all really liked the first one so of course we decided to go see it. Scott & I both really liked it. I think Clarissa was a bit disappointed. It wasn't as good as the first one, but it did have great special effects and lots of explosions. That's pretty much what you would expect when you go see a movie like this. There were quite a few funny parts and I heard a lot of laughter in the audience. One of the things I really didn't care for was the bad language (much more than in the first) . I give it 3.5 out of 5 stars. Definitely worth seeing on the big screen.

No comments:

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...