The end of another school year is upon us again! I always get nostalgic this time of year. I can't believe how quickly the school years have gone by. Only 5 more and Corey will be off to college....UNBELIEVABLE! For now I will try to enjoy the remaining years (though it is hard with her being a teenager and all...LOL!). I finally found all her school pix. This is Corey through the years...........

Preschool, Small Discoveries Preschool, Ankeny, IA

Kindergarten, Lomitas Elementary, Victorville, CA

1st grade, Lomitas Elementary, Victorville, CA

2nd grade, Lomitas Elementary, Victorville, CA

3rd grade, Michael T Simmons Elementary, Tumwater, WA

4th grade, MTS, Tumwater, WA

5th grade, MTS, Tumwater, WA

6th grade, MTS, Tumwater, WA

7th grade, Tumwater Middle School, Tumwater, WA
1 comment:
Corey is so photogenic. I can't believe how your girls school pictures turn out every year. It's not fair!!
Post a Comment