Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Gabby Through the Years

I always wonder when Gabby comes home with her school pictures if we are going to have the infamous "Gabby Grimace" or not. :) Here's a look at Gabby through the years......


Preschool, Victorville, CA

Kindergarten, Michael T Simmons Elementary, Tumwater, WA

1st grade, MTS, Tumwater, WA

2nd grade, MTS, Tumwater, WA

3rd grade, MTS, Tumwater, WA

4th grade, MTS, Tumwater, WA

1 comment:

Eric and Rozanne said...

So fun to look back on all the pictures! I found it interesting that Tessa has worn most of those shirts. :) In fact, that orange one she wore in the Kindergarten picture I just put in a bag to be given away today.

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...