The "June Gloom" that we've been experiencing the past week or so has taken a hiatus today. It's 75 degrees & beautifully sunny outside. The weather this spring & summer have been good for my roses. They definitely have more blooms than last year. I am glad all those snowy & rainy days this past winter did not put a damper on their growth. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

Tropicana Rose bush

Close up of Tropicana rose bud

My Nicole Rose-it is doing well in the pot.

My Pink Rose-I never did find out what the name is. It never looks this good!

My Mr Lincoln came back after a bit of a scary start. I had to cut it down to the ground-twice! But here is the first bud, ready to open any day now!

Hot Cocoa in full bloom

My Chihuly Rose-also doing well in its pot.

Blushing Knockout-Rozanne, don't you have a couple also?
The same Blushing Knockout. I thought it was cool how this one bloom was half light pink and one half dark pink.
A large group of my About Face Rose blooms-so beautiful!
1 comment:
Your roses are beautiful, as usual. I do have two blushing knockouts, but I think I'm going to replace at least because it isn't doing well. I can't believe that blossom with two colors...interesting. They look like they are doing well. Thanks for the full shots...now I feel like I'm out in your backyard looking at your garden with you.
Post a Comment