Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas 2013

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  Our theme this year was warmth.  Everyone got sweaters, socks, gloves, scarves, blankets, boots, etc. with a few other miscellaneous items thrown in.  I think everyone was happy with their gifts.  We spent the day at home just hanging out in our pajamas.  Scott & I even took a little nap.  It was a great Christmas! 

We each opened one gift on Xmas Eve.  Gabby made Scott open her present to him which was handkerchiefs.  She picked them out herself.   Now he will be fashionable. 

Corey opened a gift from Gamma which was the 2nd of this trilogy.

Gabby was less than thrilled that the present she picked turned out to be socks.  No picture of me, but the gift I opened was slippers.
 

Winston thought this stocking was for him.



Winston got 3 gifts this year.  I guess Santa thought he'd been extra good. 

First gift: a rope

Second gift: a squeaky toy that he just loved which drove Corey crazy.
Third gift: this bone which kept him busy while we opened our presents. 
 

 
Corey is a huge One Direction fan.  When I saw this wrapping paper I knew I had to buy it for her.  I wrapped all her presents in this paper. 



One happy girl. 

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I can't get over how tall both girls are. Merry Christmas!

Eric and Rozanne said...

I'm glad you had a merry Christmas! The One Direction wrapping paper was so funny! I wish we could have found some here for my neighbor's daughters. They are obsessed with 1D. It sounds like a nice, quiet Christmas. Christmas naps are the BEST!!

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...