Saturday, February 28, 2009

Almost March

I cannot believe it's the last day of February already. Wasn't it just Christmas? I feel like I'm finally coming out of my "flu fog". I'm still coughing (a lot) but my head is starting to clear. I'm not really sure how I got through 3 whole days of work. It was all a blur. All I can say is, thank goodness for Nyquil.




As I turned the page on my calendar to March (I know I'm one day early) my eyes fell on the 8th. Huh? Am I reading that right? The 8th of March is the beginning of Daylight Savings Time? I forgot that they had decided to start it earlier now to conserve energy. Urgh, I hate getting up an extra hour early. If the flu doesn't kill me, this just might. Sure, it will be nice to have an extra hour of daylight in the evenings, but who needs it in March? It's still too stinking cold to go out and garden or hang out in the yard. I say we go back to Daylight Savings Time in mid-April.

On a bright note, I did get one thing on my new years resolutions list done. Today Gabby and I framed and hung up our family pictures. Hurrah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the time change. Ick. I still think we should stay on one time and keep it all the time.

Eric and Rozanne said...

Glad to hear you're starting to feel better. Hopefully a good weekend will help a lot. I don't like the Spring time change either, but I love the Fall one! :)

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...