Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Half way through!



Well, it's Wednesday-we're half way through our week. The weather couldn't have been more perfect today-sunny and warm (for winter). Marti and I went walking after work and I actually went out in short-sleeves! (See? That darn groundhog doesn't know it all!) We are doing so well with our walking...that's the 3rd time this week. Hopefully the weather will hold as we tend to walk more often when it's not pouring rain. Gabby also started piano lessons again this afternoon. She hasn't had lessons since last May with Rozanne. We sure miss having our piano teacher right down the street! But the lesson went well, and I think she'll do very well with her new teacher, Tina. Another bright note: our tax rebate came! Just in the nick of time, too, as our Amex bill came yesterday and it was a BIG ONE! Two more days to go before the weekend-it can't come too soon for me.

1 comment:

Eric and Rozanne said...

Thursday now, so tomorrow's the weekend! I wish I could say I was doing better on walking, but alas, it was only 6 degrees last night and around 18 as the high the past two days. I'm jealous of the nice weather. We have had sun, but cold. Tomorrow is supposed to be 60 though, so maybe I'll get out an walk. I'm glad Gabby had a good experience at piano. I'm so happy she's doing it again. She's got a real talent!

A Chorus Line

Scott and I bought a season pass to the 5th Avenue Theater for the 2026-2027 season, which will consist of 5 shows.  Our first show was A Ch...